The Alma Rally Plus is the big brother of the Alma Rally Tripmaster. It has the same functionality and possibilities as the Alma Rally except that it has 2 displays and the possibility to connect external displays.
The Alma Rally Plus Tripmaster is specially designed for (Speed) Rally driving and has all necessary functions for a very attractive price. It is nice and small so that you should be able to find on every dashboard a suitable place for it. Its nice and “racy” carbon design fits nicely in ultra modern and but also older rally cars. The Alma Rally Plus is equipped with autostart function so that you never forget to activate the device and makes your start easier. It has easy blue digits with special foil for optimised readout in sunny conditions. This can even be further improved with a optional sun visor.
The Alma Rally can optionally also be delivered with red display and buttons if that looks nicer in your car.
The Alma Rally series can also be equipped with an optional software package making it a good starting tripmaster for Regularity Rallies or for people that want to use a 0-100km/h sprint for setting up and testing their engine of the rally car (not everybody has a chassis dynamometer).
The Alma Rally Plus tripmaster can also be made in an Off-Road version so that it has a splashproof housing.
Features of Alma Rally Plus:
- Two screens with individual selection buttons
- The Alma Rally Plus has two completely seperate processors so that they are totally independend (only share some buttons and power supply)
- Separate calibration
- Separate risk if one would fail
- Infinitly dimmable backlight
- Distance trip from conrner to corner (to be resetted by internal and external buttons or foot pedal)
- Distance trip of the stage
- Automatic start when vehicle moves (or by the trip button or foot pedal)
- The “Reset Trip” and the “Stop” button can also be connected externally.
- Manual and automatic calibration by a calibration run (1000 Meters)
- Can be extended with 1 or more (double) external displays
Optional Software package available:
- Average speed
- Maximum driven speed
- Automatic stopwatch for 0-100 km/h
Alma Rally Off-Road:
The Alma Rally Plus Off-Road is exactly the same as the Alma Rally Plus but in a splash-proof housing. The Off-Road version is specially made for Off-Road driving or open cars where the tripmaster is open to the weather circumstances.
- 125mm (w) x 70mm (h) x 35mm (d) (depth = excluding the buttons)
- appr. 160 gram
- 125mm (w) x 70mm (h) x 39mm (d) (depth = excluding the buttons)
- appr. 200 gram